Dune HD TV-102 is an ultra compact IPTV/VOD/OTT solution with extended media player functionality offering attractive design, competitive price and high performance, the Dune HD TV-102 is a versatile device for Operators needing large quantities as well as those seeking smaller minimum order requirements. The Dune HD TV-102 is built on the newest and powerful Sigma Designs SMP8674/75 platform.
Note! This model have no DTS support!
3D Video Format Support: Decodes popular 3D Video formats such as SBS, Top/Bottom.
HDD Player: Plays content from any source (NAS or USB).
Network Player: Connect Dune HD player to a local network and play content directly from PC or NAS via UPnP, SMB, or NFS.
MKV Player: Playback HD and SD video in MKV containers and other modern video file formats, including top quality HD video with very high bit-rates > 50Mbp/s.
HLS support:: Enjoy adaptive bitrate streaming via industry-standard Apple HLS protocol.
USB Ports: Conveniently connect HDDs, USB flash drives, USB card readers and other USB storage devices without a USB hub.
Digital A/V output : Ensures broad compatibility to the very latest 3D TV’s, displays and projectors.
Full Range of A/V Connectors: Analog Stereo Audio output, Digital A/V output, Composite Video output.
High-Quality Music Playback: Plays very high-quality (up to 192 Khz / 24-bit) music files in various formats (FLAC, Monkey’s Audio APE, WAV/PCM, etc).
Playlist Support: Build playlists from folders, use your own play lists with repeat and shuffle functions.
Video Output Flexibility: Output video in any resolution and format (from SD to 1080p, 24p/PAL/NTSC).
Video Up-Scaling: High quality up-scaling of DVD and any other SD video content to Full HD (1080p) or other HD resolutions.
File Browser: Convenient file browser with powerful file management (copy, move, delete, rename, organize, sort).
- Processor: Sigma Designs SMP8674/75
- RAM: 512 MB
- Flash memory: 256 MB and higher
- Media sources: microSD card, external HDD (USB), external optical drive (USB), USB devices (USB flash drive, USB card reader, etc), PC and NAS in local network (SMB, NFS, UPnP, HTTP), other Internet and local network media sources (HTTP, multicast UDP/RTP), premium streaming video services are fully supported
- A/V interfaces: Digital A/V output
- Web Browser: Opera, WebKit
- DLNA: DLNA (1.5 or 2.0) standard support
- Adobe Flash: 3.1 (Lite, standalone)
- DRM options: PlayReady, Verimatrix. Additional DRM’s available by request
- Video codecs: MPEG2, MPEG4, XVID, WMV9, VC1, H.264; support for very high bitrate video (up to 50 MBit/s and higher)
- Video file formats: MKV, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, M2TS, VOB, AVI, MOV, MP4, QT, ASF, WMV, DVD-ISO, VIDEO_TS
- 3D Video Support: Side-by-side, Top/Bottom
- Video output modes: wide range of supported output resolutions (up to 1080p) and framerates (including 23.976p, 24p, PAL, NTSC)
- Video output framerate: automatic (according to the played content) and manual
- Audio codecs: AC3 (Dolby Digital), DTS (optional), MPEG, AAC, LPCM, WMA, WMAPro, FLAC, multichannel FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis; support for very high quality audio (up to 192 kHz / 24-bit)
- Audio file formats: MP3, MPA, M4A, WMA, FLAC, APE (Monkey’s Audio), Ogg/Vorbis, WAV, AC3, AAC
Subtitle formats: SRT (external), SUB (MicroDVD) (external), text (MKV), SSA/ASS (MKV, external), VobSub (MP4, MKV, external SUB/IDX), PGS (TS, MKV)
- Picture file formats: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF