Dune HD TV-303D is the most universal solution for Full HD video and audio playback as well as IPTV and VOD streams via the new Dune HD Portal. Supporting most all digital audio and video formats, codecs and file containers, including all modern 3D video standards such as MVC, SBS and Top/Bottom, audiophile uncompressed HD audio with high resolutions up to 24 bit /192 kHz, the Dune HD TV-303D sets an entirely new standard. Like previous model, TV-303D is equipped with an internal 2.5” SATA HDD bay with hot swap function.
3D Video Format Support: Decodes popular 3D Video formats such as SBS, Top/Bottom.
HDD Player: Plays content from any source (NAS or USB).
Network Player: Connect Dune HD player to a local network and play content directly from PC or NAS via UPnP, SMB, or NFS.
MKV Player: Playback HD and SD video in MKV containers and other modern video file formats, including top quality HD video with very high bit-rates > 50Mbp/s.
HLS support:: Enjoy adaptive bitrate streaming via industry-standard Apple HLS protocol.
USB Ports: Conveniently connect HDDs, USB flash drives, USB card readers and other USB storage devices without a USB hub.
Digital A/V output : Ensures broad compatibility to the very latest 3D TV’s, displays and projectors.
Full Range of A/V Connectors: Analog Stereo Audio output, Digital A/V output, Composite Video output.
High-Quality Music Playback: Plays very high-quality (up to 192 Khz / 24-bit) music files in various formats (FLAC, Monkey’s Audio APE, WAV/PCM, etc).
Playlist Support: Build playlists from folders, use your own play lists with repeat and shuffle functions.
Video Output Flexibility: Output video in any resolution and format (from SD to 1080p, 24p/PAL/NTSC).
Video Up-Scaling: High quality up-scaling of DVD and any other SD video content to Full HD (1080p) or other HD resolutions.
File Browser: Convenient file browser with powerful file management (copy, move, delete, rename, organize, sort).
- Processor: Sigma Designs SMP8674/75
- RAM: 512 MB
- Flash memory: 256 MB Media sources: external HDD (USB), external optical drive (USB), USB devices (USB flash drive, USB card reader, etc), PC and NAS in local network (SMB, NFS, UPnP, HTTP), other Internet and local network media sources (HTTP, multicast UDP/RTP), premium streaming video services are fully supported
- A/V interfaces: Digital A/V output; analogue A/V output
- IR Extender: depends on modification
- Web Browser: Opera, WebKit
- DLNA: DLNA (1.5 or 2.0) client support
- Adobe Flash: 3.1 (Lite, standalone)
- Streaming protocols:MPEG-TS over multicast-UDP, MPEG-TS over multicast-RTP, MPEG-TS over HLS, MPEG-TS over RTSP, MPEG-TS over HTTP, MP4 over HTTP, raw-MP3 over HTTP, raw-AAC over HTTP
- DRM options: PlayReady, Verimatrix. Additional DRM’s available by request
- Video codecs: MPEG2, MPEG4, XVID, WMV9, VC1, H.264; support for very high bitrate video (up to 50 MBit/s and higher)
- Video file formats: MKV, MPEG-TS, MPEG-PS, M2TS, VOB, AVI, MOV, MP4, QT, ASF, WMV, DVD-ISO, VIDEO_TS
- 3D Video Support: Side-by-side, Top/Bottom
- Video output modes: wide range of supported output resolutions (up to 1080p) and framerates (including 23.976p, 24p, PAL, NTSC)
- Video output framerate: automatic (according to the played content) and manual
- Audio codecs: Dolby Digital AC3 (optional), MPEG, AAC, LPCM, WMA, WMAPro, FLAC, multichannel FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis; support for very high quality audio (up to 192 kHz / 24-bit)
- Audio file formats: MP3, MPA, M4A, WMA, FLAC, APE (Monkey’s Audio), WV Pack, Ogg/Vorbis, WAV, AC3, AAC
- Subtitle formats: SRT (external), SUB (MicroDVD) (external), text (MKV), SSA/ASS (MKV, external), VobSub (MP4, MKV, external SUB/IDX), PGS (TS, MKV)
- Picture file formats: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
- Playlist file formats: M3U, PLS
- Photo viewer functions: slideshow, transition effects, picture rotation, zoom, browse playlist, repeat, shuffle
- Audio playback functions: browse playlist, repeat, shuffle, ID3 tags
- Filesystems: FAT16/FAT32 (read-write), EXT2/EXT3 (read-write), NTFS (read-write)
- Network: 10/100 Mb/s
Wi-Fi: Internal Wi-Fi (b/g/n) module (depending on modification)
External NAS Support: Access files on any external storage devices (HDD, optical drive, etc) attached to the player from the local network (using SMB or FTP).
Customizable User Interface: Work with media collections using cover art and icon browsing (supports Full HD graphics).
Flash Applications: Extend player functionality with FlashLite applications.
Internet Radio: Playback and record various Internet radio stations.
IPTV: Playback and record IPTV streams.
Internet Browsing: View Internet web sites on your TV using the built-in web browser.